Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pete's Sculptures

I had a birthday, again.  Boy do they keep coming faster and faster.  Anyway, the office administrator (Sherie) at work and her husband (Pete) have become good friends of ours and Elder Poulson has helped them a bunch in remodeling their home.  I guess I should take pictures of their beautiful new bathroom and spa area in their bedroom and show off Elder Poulson’s great work.  But, what I meant to be telling you is that for my birthday Pete who is a welder by profession, made me this bug.  I hate bugs, but I love this one.  Isn’t he just so cute.  What shall I name him?




Here’s another one of Pete’s sculptures he gave us awhile back.  He makes these things out of scraps he gets from work.  These rounded rectangles are called slugs.  So maybe the bug should be “slug bug”.  Haven’t named the frog yet either.  Pete also makes life-size turtles from these slugs, sets them in his yard and they “weather” and look beautiful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment